Online course developed by Ethical Intelligence Associates. A comprehensive immersion into AI and Big Data Ethics, this course is designed specially to establish an ethical literacy in technology backed by an in-depth understanding of contemporary research. This course consists of six lessons, with each lesson focusing on an integral aspect of AI Ethics and structured to bring you the understanding and knowledge you need in order to embed ethics into your business and tech practices.
- Six lessons covering the major themes and important topics in Tech Ethics
- Fairness and Bias
- Privacy in the Age of Big Data
- Accountability and Sustainability
- Trust and Transparency
- AI Ethics Policies
- Engaging video lectures two to five minutes in length, designed to fit into your busy schedule
- Interactive assignments and quizzes to put your understanding to the test
- Further reading resources to ensure comprehension and information retention
- Access to the EI’s exclusive community on AI Ethics
- Certification of completion
Ethics is not an option if you want to be successful in tech. It is not only required, but demanded by employers, consumers, and employees alike. The question now is how do you properly address the ethical aspects of AI and Big Data, while avoiding the issue of ethics washing, in order to meet this new demand? Simple, you start by educating yourself on the issues at hand, so that you can learn how to utilize ethics not as a tech blocker, but as a tool for long-term innovation.
This course is for
- Computer Programmers and Data Scientists. Whether you want to take your CV to the next level, or show initiative with your current employer, this is an investment in your skillset. If you come from a technical background and are looking to get ahead in the current competitive job market, then this course is for you.
- Business Managers. The first step to successfully implementing ethics is to understand what you are dealing with in the first place. If you are a manager in tech who cares about developing business and tech ethically to meet growing consumer and employee demands, then this course is for you.
Cost (as of Dec 2020, in Euros) €175,00