Website hosted on Medium.com. A series of short introductions to artificial intelligence designed for group discussion in non-technical Christian settings. This series by Christian computer scientists introduces questions for Christians about AI and its role in society. Posts are from a report by J. Nathan Matias, Lydia Manikonda, Scott Hale, and Ken Arnold, in collaboration with the Oxford Pastorate.
- Finance, Charity, and Fairness — AIs are influencing how resources reach the people who need them most. Christians need ways to design, audit, & remake them. Nov 26, 2017
- How AI is Shaping Ideas of Sin, Justice, Freedom, and Forgiveness — What can Christians offer a world that expects machines to predict our moral and legal futures? Nov 20, 2017
- AI in Counseling & Spiritual Care — Predictive models are transforming mental health. They might also monitor and shape our moral lives. Nov 2, 2017
- How will AI Transform Work, Creativity, and Purpose? — To Christians, work is part of our human identity and our worship. So too are our inventions. Oct 27, 2017
- Relating to Artificial Persons in Everyday Life — How how does our treatment of artificial persons shape our character, relationships, and human understanding? Oct 26, 2017
- How AI is Changing Global Understanding and Cooperation — Introducing Christians to key questions about Artificial Intelligence and its role in society. Oct 19, 2017