If you’re developing, implementing, or managing AI internally, it’s helpful to translate your organization’s ethical principles into actionable guidance and tools for engineering teams. It’s also important to consider how your organization can use AI to improve lives around the world.
In this module, you will:
- Establish responsible design principles within your own AI engineering teams.
- Utilize valuable tools to help your teams work with AI responsibly.
- Approach external engagements and use AI for good.
- Introduction – 1 min
- Establishing design principles and guidelines in engineering – 4 min
- Engineering tools for responsible AI – 16 min
- Engaging externally – AI for good – 7 min
- Knowledge check – 2 min
- Summary and resources – 12 min